I’m proud to announce that Mind Commerce has just published my market analysis of Google Buzz. “This report is one of the must-read reports for people who want to understand and evaluate the importance of Google Buzz within the Social Media/Networking space. These include – but are not limited to – social media planners, marketing decision-makers, and strategic advertising professionals.”
From the description:
By taking a top-down, “big picture” approach, this report successfully answers questions a reader may have for this particular subject, namely :
· What is Social Networking?
· What are the types of Social Networking?
· A brief overview of Google Buzz
· How does Google Buzz work?
· What does Google Buzz’ mobile interface look like?
· How is Buzz different than Facebook, Twitter, and/or other Social Networking platforms?
· What are the privacy concerns surrounding Google Buzz?
· What does Google Buzz mean to mobility?
· What is Google’s incentive for creating Buzz?
· How does Google plan to capitalize on Buzz for its revenue model?
· How would advertisers capitalize on Buzz?
· What does Google have in store for the future?
· How does Google Buzz affect a company’s social media strategy?
· What is the best way to use Google Buzz for social media planning?
· Is Google Buzz something I can risk not investigating?
In truth, I’m very proud of this report not only because it was blitzed out in only 3 short weeks, but because there are some key findings in there that place Buzz into context with respect to Facebook and Twitter that I have not found anywhere else in any other analysis. From a M-A-M perspective, this falls squarely on the “Understanding Media” portion, especially from the aspect of understanding that not all media are created equal.
You can subscribe to this blog to get notifications of future articles in the column on the right. You can also follow me on Twitter: @jmichelmetz
M-A-M™ and Yes, M-A-M™ Copyright 1999-2010 J Michel Metz, Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.