I’ve written a few answers on Quora that seem to have been pretty popular, and some others that are worth sharing here. Believe it or not, some are quite short. 🙂
Life, the Universe, and Everything
- Do you think participation trophies for children lead to a grown-up mentality that they deserve recognition for the simple expected things in life of them?
- I know that we are social animals, but can human beings ever get over the need to make obligatory, uninteresting small talk? Can we transcend our discomfort with silence so that we can just Be without constantly having to ”courtesy chat?”
- What do those who are single with no children do to enjoy their lives?
- What advice would you give to a 21-year- old who just got his first decent-paying job?
- What are some tried and tested ways to get rid of Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses when they come knocking at your door?
- I broke off my friendship with this transgender person. Now I am being harassed by social justice warriors who claim I’m transphobic. What should I do?
- How do I stop myself from impulsively oversharing deep and personal sad stuff about myself to people who barely know me? Why do I do this?
- And, the most popular by far… What’s the most incompetent instance of bullying you’ve ever seen?